I've been away sooooo long, mostly due to switch to social media such as facebook and linkedin.
2016 : Bought my own house. I was proud, happy and feel secure. Changed my car too..Perodua Bezza. Renovate my house and moved in, I was the 2nd owner moving-in at the whole TAMAN.
2020 : Covid-19 stroke the world, Malaysia announced shutdown to control the disease. I was still working in Yoonsteel during that time. Work-From-Home was the new working style that time, where we used internet technology, laptop, chat technology, zoom, internet banking, remote access to run our daily work. It was a shock, as my manager can hardly cope, as he can't access anything at home. Luckily, I still managed to control the company cash-flow.
Daughter was in standard 5. She was studying at home due to the lock-down.
2022 : Tender resignation, But later decided to stay-back as there were promises for promotion. From that point onwards, things actually getting worse. Office politics come in, on the surface, they were trying to take away manager's responsibilities and pass to me. But in fact, they were planning for distributing my work to the others. It was a far-sighted plan to remove me, rather to promote me. Manager feels the pressure (I think he was taking-part in the plan), started to micromanage me. The plan was to temporary keeping me, as there were no other choices, to make me resign in future.
2023 - 2025 : I finally settle my house loan, using funds from savings and EPF with Susan. Made a huge decision to resign from Yoonsteel, as the pressure of micromanage has seriously affected my emotion & private life. No one in company able to help me, things went worse when manager trying to play-around on my annual leave application. I feel that, everyone in Yoonsteel was actually expecting me to resign.
Went to visit Taipei with Susan & daughter. A great memory.
Joined the new working place (another deep swamp) : KLK.
No comments:
Post a Comment